You must be of legal drinking age to enter and use this site. Alcohol can damage your health and should be consumed in moderation. To find out more about responsible consumption, visit Mothers Against Drunk Driving at madd.org.
We verify the age of purchasers prior to order fulfillment and delivery. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
You must be at least 21 years old to enter and use this site.
For more information you will be re-directed to https://madd.org.
Dominique Lafon Volnay 1er Cru Les Lurets 2015
In StockUsually ships in 2-5 days, weather permitting
Dominique Lafon is a winemaker/owner at the renowned family domaine Domaine des Comtes Lafon. Starting in 2008, he decided to make a few wines under his own label, separate from the family domaine. Though this new company has the official status of a negociant, almost all the wines are in fact domaine bottlings from vineyards which Dominique either owns or has the contract to farm. The wines are now vinified, matured and bottled at the Château de Bligny, where Dominique and colleagues also operate a custom crush facility for small-scale winemakers who do not have their own winery.
Notes on sale of Futures, Pre-Arrivals, and potential US Tariffs:
1. As of June 15, 2021, the US and the EU reached an agreement to suspend tariffs resulting from the Boeing-Airbus aircraft trade disputes. Such tariffs are now suspended for the next 5 years.
2. Futures are expected to be available for delivery 2 years following the sales (e.g. the 2019 vintage, sold in 2020, will be delivered in 2022 or 2023).
3. Pre-Arrivals are items currently stored in our Bordeaux cellar, or in transit from France to the US. It usually takes 1-6 months for Pre-Arrivals to become available for delivery, depending on the stage of the import process.
4. As far as futures and pre-arrivals are concerned, we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates which may be impacted by factors beyond our control. We will notify you once your wines have arrived in our cellar.
5. While a buyer of Bordeaux wine futures locks in an allocation of the specified items, final delivery of the purchased items from France to the US may be impacted by intervening and unforeseeable events. Despite our exercise of due diligence, additional costs or delays may be caused by such intervening and unforeseeable events and/or "an irresistible, superhuman cause, or by the act of public enemies of the state of California or of the United States". In such events, if a buyer does not accept unforeseeable costs or delays, the sole and exclusive remedy is a cancellation of the futures order concerned and a refund of the original purchase price. We are NOT liable for any lost profits on a cancelled order.