You must be of legal drinking age to enter and use this site. Alcohol can damage your health and should be consumed in moderation. To find out more about responsible consumption, visit Mothers Against Drunk Driving at madd.org.
We verify the age of purchasers prior to order fulfillment and delivery. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
You must be at least 21 years old to enter and use this site.
For more information you will be re-directed to https://madd.org.
Château Laniote 2016
In StockUsually ships in 2-5 days, weather permitting
"The medium to deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Laniote gives up warm blackberries, blueberry compote and spice cake with cigar box and tilled soil plus hints of yeast extract and camphor. The medium-bodied palate is very youthful, chewy and earthy with cedar on the finish." - Lisa Perrotti-Brown, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate (11/30/2018, Interim Issue), Ratings: 91, Drink: 2019-2033
Notes on sale of Futures, Pre-Arrivals, and potential US Tariffs:
1. As of June 15, 2021, the US and the EU reached an agreement to suspend tariffs resulting from the Boeing-Airbus aircraft trade disputes. Such tariffs are now suspended for the next 5 years.
2. Futures are expected to be available for delivery 2 years following the sales (e.g. the 2019 vintage, sold in 2020, will be delivered in 2022 or 2023).
3. Pre-Arrivals are items currently stored in our Bordeaux cellar, or in transit from France to the US. It usually takes 1-6 months for Pre-Arrivals to become available for delivery, depending on the stage of the import process.
4. As far as futures and pre-arrivals are concerned, we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates which may be impacted by factors beyond our control. We will notify you once your wines have arrived in our cellar.
5. While a buyer of Bordeaux wine futures locks in an allocation of the specified items, final delivery of the purchased items from France to the US may be impacted by intervening and unforeseeable events. Despite our exercise of due diligence, additional costs or delays may be caused by such intervening and unforeseeable events and/or "an irresistible, superhuman cause, or by the act of public enemies of the state of California or of the United States". In such events, if a buyer does not accept unforeseeable costs or delays, the sole and exclusive remedy is a cancellation of the futures order concerned and a refund of the original purchase price. We are NOT liable for any lost profits on a cancelled order.