You must be of legal drinking age to enter and use this site. Alcohol can damage your health and should be consumed in moderation. To find out more about responsible consumption, visit Mothers Against Drunk Driving at madd.org.
We verify the age of purchasers prior to order fulfillment and delivery. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
You must be at least 21 years old to enter and use this site.
For more information you will be re-directed to https://madd.org.
Louis Jadot Volnay 1er Cru Clos de La Barre Monopole 2012
In StockUsually ships in 2-5 days, weather permitting
"Monopole. Very bright crimson. Sweet and gentle and flattering on the nose and then unexpectedly dry finish. Still very youthful. Almost raw" -Jancis Robinson, jancisrobinson.com, Ratings: 17, Drink: 2020-2032
Notes on sale of Futures, Pre-Arrivals, and potential US Tariffs:
1. As of June 15, 2021, the US and the EU agreed to suspend tariffs resulting from the Boeing-Airbus aircraft trade disputes. Accordingly, such tariffs are now suspended for the next five years.
2. Futures are expected to be available for delivery two years after the sales (e.g., the 2022 vintage, sold in 2023, will be delivered in 2025 mostly, or 2026 if the producer ages the wine longer).
3. Pre-Arrivals are items currently stored in our Bordeaux cellar or transit from France to the US. It usually takes 1-6 months for Pre-Arrivals to become available for delivery, depending on the stage of the import process.
4. Regarding futures and pre-arrivals, we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates, which factors beyond our control may impact. However, we will notify you once your wine arrives in our cellar.
5. While a buyer of Bordeaux wine futures locks in an allocation of the specified items, the final delivery of the purchased items from France to the US may be impacted by intervening and unforeseeable events. Despite our due diligence, additional costs or delays may be caused by such intervening and unforeseen events and "an irresistible, superhuman cause, or by the act of public enemies of the state of California or the United States." In such events, if a buyer does not accept unforeseeable costs or delays, the sole and exclusive remedy is a cancellation of the futures order concerned and a refund of the original purchase price. We are NOT liable for any lost profits on a canceled order.